Hey champ, hope you are doing well. I know writing a PhD thesis is most essential and most challenging part of Phd. And writing a Plagiarism free Phd thesis is another big task then just writing a thesis.
Remember the famous quote from Mahatma Gandhi that “Action of scholar expresses priorities”.
Let me break it to you- writing a PhD thesis is a challenging task. If you are serious with your doctorate degree, you will put all your efforts to know that Understanding adverse outcomes of Plagiarism and avoiding it before they cost you will be a smart deal. Learn how to remove Plagiarism from thesis?.
Nevertheless, you should start doing it by today itself. So, here are some easy techniques to remove Plagiarism from your thesis and reports. Have a look at them for your bright future-
How to remove Plagiarism from thesis for getting attention?
Content is of no use if it failed to get the reader’s attention. Agreed or not?
Similarly, Plagiarism is a type of theft and no doubt that you will make all possible efforts to get rid of this title. Follow some basic guidelines to stick with your original writing.
Understanding the text-
Avoid being a copy- cat and stealing other’s creativity. You are not supposed to copy the text verbatim from the reference paper. Finally, as you are not an ideological theft, don’t forget to give the due credit to the original author.
No doubt, that quote is proof of your loyalty. Nevertheless, using quotes for indicating that your text is unique from other paper will be a wise decision.
I agree that citation is necessary for plagiarism-free content. Besides it, be smart to select that what does, and what not is needed to be cited. Follow some essential steps for getting rid of this obstacle in your thesis.
- Consulted sources in your search are needed to be tracked at any cost.
- Don’t you think that adding your ideas (paraphrase) can polish your content? Yes, of course.
- Last but not least. Don’t forget to credit the original author. You can do the same in a reference-list or an in-text citation.
No doubt, that plagiarism checker is your trump-card in solving the puzzle of how to get rid of Plagiarism. Isn’t so? In brief, be wise to select the one that can meet your expectations to a great extent. Here is a summary on working of the plagiarism remover for your thesis.
- Upload the paper in your suitable format. For instance- PDF or word file.
- Plagiarism checker will detect Plagiarism after comparing it with billions of web pages, journal articles, reports, and the list go so on.
- Your report is ready to highlight your similarities and to match them with the source.
- Go-ahead by fixing your missing citations or by rewriting your text.
Foremost advice on how to remove Plagiarism from the report?
Needless to say that preparing journals and academic papers are not a child play. I understand well that plenty of hurdles come in the way while completing such projects. I recommend that don’t kill your dreams execute it. The goal of zero-plagiarism can be achieved by following some priceless precautions. The list is as follows-
- Avoid relying on various types of hacks. Depending upon useless, and cheap programs will sink your boat. The task is also referred to as an illegal activity. Remember, prevention is better than cure.
- Secondly, numerous plagiarism detection tools are available now a day. Be smart to ignore the guilty tricks for making your report creative, and error-free.
- Imagine how boring it will look when content is prepared by rewording the same article. I think famine is necessary for copying. So, be tricky, rely on various posts, and select different paragraphs from different reports for creating one for you.
- Try to avoid the web of inadequate, and lack of knowledge. Be friendly with the language of your report. Indeed, improper command of the language forces on stealing other’s creativity.
- Do something with passion or else don’t start it. Your non-serious attitude can also become a hurdle to plagiarize. You can’t calculate how much it can cost to you?
5 Ways for how to get rid of Plagiarism-
Getting rid of plagiarisms is not a big deal now. Besides it, lots of rules, and regulations are to be followed for the purpose. For making you clear about this taboo, here is a list of fantastic 5.
#1. Your idea means a lot-
Parroting is not the key to earning a name and fame. Yes, you right, be prepared with something cool, and spicy for the same. Besides it, ignore self- plagiarisms while going through multiple assignments on the same topic.
#2. Start early-
Imagine, what will happen if as a content writer, you are free from deadlines? Of course, you will write by heart as no one is there to read you. Similarly, giving you enough time for creating a research report to avoid Plagiarism besides quality work.
#3. Proofreading is a priceless weapon-
The foremost requirement for removing Plagiarism from the report. The step is essential for your inner-satisfaction regarding the usage of citation. On the same token, time-consuming than scanning process of the paper.
#4. Add Value-
Be selective while usage of the required information. Adding value to your topic will pay you back for it. Your in-depth research will play a key role in highlighting that you are precise with your words. I repeat not to be greedy, your taste matters.
#5. Internet is a source-
No comparisons are allowed between online, and offline for Plagiarism. If a document is stolen from the internet, and not available in books then also you will be called theft. Not a joke, to avoid such offence stay prepared to give reference to the online source. The reference page can be included at the end of your thesis.
Plagiarism is a grave problem to be solved as early as possible. Loss of the author’s reputation and paper retractions are some highly negative consequences of this unethical activity. The unethical activity, especially for students, is considered as a serious intellectual and academic obstacle.
In brief, a felony under specific federal and state laws. Plagiarisms are considered misdemeanors in some cases, punishable by the penalty or they can even jail you. Moreover, it can ruin your reputation, end your career, and reduce job prospects. The choice is yours.